Apply now: AWAF education scholarship for women in automotive industry
The Automotive Women’s Alliance Foundation (AWAF) has created an education scholarship for women pursuing a career in the automotive industry.
AWAF was formed in 2001 to focus on a scholarship program to support the future women of the automotive industry.
The scholarship requirements are as follows:
- Applicants for consideration of this scholarship must be accepted to a college or university.
- Applicants must have and maintain a minimum of a 3.0 GPA during a scholarship-funded semester.
- If an applicant cannot accept the scholarship or if education is interrupted, the status of funds will be reviewed by AWAF Scholarship Committee.
- The scholarship funds awarded will be valid at the college or university to be used toward tuition and fees.
- The scholarship check will be awarded in the name of the applicant and the educational institution.
- Scholarship awards will be chosen by application. AWAF Scholarship Committee may conduct interviews.
- Applicant must give written or electronic notification of acceptance within five (5) days of award notification.
- This scholarship is open to North American citizens.
If you meet the criteria for the scholarship, please visit the AWAF website for the essay prompt and more information. The application is due May 29, 2020.