Wayne State Dining Services is the sole provider of food on campus, including snacks, when the total amount spent using university funds is over $200.00. If using non-university funds and the food purchased is over $200 a waiver must be requested from through Ilitch School of Business Event Services. *Food and/or beverages are NOT allowed inside the auditorium.
Phone: (313) 577-2400
Link to https://wayne.catertrax.com/
Dean Participation Request
If you would like the dean to attend or participate in your event, please submit an email to the Office of the Dean - email@example.com - with the following information:
- Requestor Contact Information
- Event Information
- Dean's Role
Parking and Transportation Options
- Olympia Development of Michigan's Temple West Garage located at 123 Temple provides the most convenient and closest proximity parking. The daily rate is $7 via credit card. * Please note that Olympia-managed garages utilize dynamic pricing. Event rates can reach as high as $45 on event days and are typically higher in afternoon and evening. All credit card payers will be charged the rate posted upon entry. If using Wayne State's OneCard debit purchases the flat parking rate is $9 at all times.
- Parking Structure 1 (Palmer and Cass) is our designated Mike Ilitch School of Business park-and-ride point on main campus, with express shuttle service to and from the Ilitch School building in the District Detroit. The daily rate is $8 via credit card and $4 via WSU OneCard debit. It is located at 450 W. Palmer.
- Using the QLine streetcar system, Detroit Department of Transportation buses and bicycling — both personal or MoGo's bike share — are other convenient options.
Wayne State University Police Department
- The Wayne State University Police Department was formed in 1966 and provides a full range of professional police services to both the main, business and medical center campuses as well as the surrounding neighborhoods.
Phone: (313) 577-2222