Cornell BatieDetroit Jazz Fest executive vice president Cornell Batie (M.B.A. 2002) discusses how passion and success go hand and hand.
Jason BrownJason Brown's college career may have gotten off to a rough start, but by the time it was finished he had earned a degree in finance and six figures in the stock market.
April ClarkeNew SBA alumni board member April Clarke (M.B.A. '13) is eager contribute knowledge of marketing and consumer research.
At more than 31,000 strong, the Wayne State business alumni community spans the globe – from local non-profits to international corporations.
It's a thriving community that enhances the Wayne State business school’s reputation every day.
Similarly, the School of Business Administration Alumni Association works to advance the school and its reputation. We do that by providing scholarships, building strong relationships in the business community and more.
Please join our efforts to build the School of Business Administration brand! As you’ll see, there are many ways to connect on this site.
We definitely want to hear from you, so please share your stories and your Wayne State pride!
- Annual Gift of Life Campus Challenge aims to sign up new organ donors
- WSU business students join UHY Michigan's biggest intern pool
- Ilitch School board member named to prominent medical group board of directors
- Mike Ilitch School of Business students congratulated for dean's list achievement
- More News
- The Richard H. Austin Lecture Series for Accounting Excellence
- DTE Energy Foundation - Powering our Future Workforce
- Register for 2016 Big Data & Business Analytics Symposium
- A daughter’s legacy
- February 04, 2016
- M.B.A. student blends business with philanthropy
- February 02, 2016
- S.E. Michigan Purchasing Managers Index ends two-month slide
- February 02, 2016
- Ilitch School board member is publisher, professor, entrepreneur
- January 29, 2016
- View More Media Clips