Cornell BatieDetroit Jazz Fest executive vice president Cornell Batie (M.B.A. 2002) discusses how passion and success go hand and hand.
Jason BrownJason Brown's college career may have gotten off to a rough start, but by the time it was finished he had earned a degree in finance and six figures in the stock market.
April ClarkeNew SBA alumni board member April Clarke (M.B.A. '13) is eager contribute knowledge of marketing and consumer research.
At more than 34,000 strong, the Wayne State business alumni community spans the globe – from local non-profits to international corporations.
It's a thriving community that enhances the Wayne State business school’s reputation every day.
Similarly, the Mike Ilitch School of Business Alumni Association works to advance the school and its reputation. We do that by providing scholarships, building strong relationships in the business community and more.
Please join our efforts to build the School of Business brand! As you’ll see, there are many ways to connect on this site.
We definitely want to hear from you, so please share your stories and your Wayne State pride!
- Fox 2's Roop Raj to emcee Ilitch School awards program
- Ayse Karaca successfully defends dissertation
- Groundbreaking puts Mike Ilitch School of Business in the media spotlight
- Groundbreaking ceremony for Wayne State University's Mike Ilitch School of Business launches new era of business education in Detroit
- More News
- DBusiness Breakfast Series features Tom Wilson
- July 29, 2016
- Mike Ilitch School of Business Launches Leadership and Diversity Initiative
- July 28, 2016
- Wayne State's Ilitch business school starts leadership and diversity institute
- July 28, 2016
- Dean Robert Forsythe and more on Small Talk with Mark S. Lee
- July 25, 2016
- View More Media Clips