Marketing: It's where creativity and ROI connect. In the Wayne State University Mike Ilitch School of Business, marketing students learn to build bridges from concepts to the bottom line. With a deep foundation in product planning, pricing, distribution and promotion, our alumni find success at all scales, from nonprofit public relations to advertising for multinational corporations. They are poised communicators who think outside the box and enjoy tapping into consumer behavior — the human element of business success.
Chair, Department of Marketing & Supply Chain Management
Professor of Global Supply Chain Management
- Abhijit Biswas to receive AMA Retail and Pricing SIG Lifetime Achievement Award
- Andrea Tangari, Amanuel Tekleab receive WSU President’s Awards for Excellence in Teaching
- Attila Yaprak named J. Mack Robinson College Distinguished International Business Ph.D. Alumnus
- Attila Yaprak receives Outstanding Reviewer Award from Journal of International Business Studies
- WSU digital marketing instructor publishes first-of-its-kind content marketing courseware