Marketing: It's where creativity and ROI connect. In the Wayne State University Mike Ilitch School of Business, marketing students learn to build bridges from concepts to the bottom line. With a deep foundation in product planning, pricing, distribution and promotion, our alumni find success at all scales, from nonprofit public relations to advertising for multinational corporations. They are poised communicators who think outside the box and enjoy tapping into consumer behavior — the human element of business success.
Chair, Department of Marketing & Supply Chain Management
Professor of Global Supply Chain Management
- Ilitch School marketing professor Andrea Tangari highlights sustainability in business
- Ilitch School graduate student wins Brenda M. Derby Memorial Award
- Ilitch School professor of marketing and international business delivers DAN Management Distinguished Lecture
- Wayne State Athletics: Ilitch School marketing student receives GLAIC All-Academic honors
- Attila Yaprak published in marketing journal