Scholarships Available Now for Supply Chain Management Studies
Scholarship applications are being accepted from students who are currently studying or plan to study global supply chain management at Wayne State’s School of Business Administration. Nearly $50,000 in scholarship money is available for current Wayne State students or students transferring from Macomb Community College. The deadline for the scholarship applications is July 27. Application information and criteria are below.
Business students at Macomb Community College that are transferring to Wayne State and planning to major in global supply chain management can download an application here and apply if they meet these criteria:
- Are a Macomb business student with 24 BUS credits completed at Macomb Community College
- Have a minimum Macomb GPA of 3.00
- Applied to Wayne State University and enrolled in its School of Business
- Have selected the global supply chain management major at WSU and will be registered in the major this fall
- Complete this application and submit with Macomb transcript
Five $4,000 scholarships are available for Macomb transfer students. Scholarships will be distributed at a rate of $1,000 per semester with balance fully paid by last semester of program at WSU.Students must remain a global supply chain management major at WSU and maintain a minimum 3.00 GPA each semester to maintain eligibility for next semester’s scholarship payout.
Current Wayne State students can download a scholarship application here and apply if they meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum WSU GPA of 3.00
- Are admitted to the WSU Business School and enrolled in the global supply chain management major
- Are or will be registered for GSC 5620: Global Supply Chain Management for fall 2009 (meets Tuesday 12:50-3:35 PM), or have already taken this class
- Complete this application and submit with Wayne State transcripts
Scholarships will be in the amount of $2,000-$4,000 depending on remaining semesters to graduate, number of applicants, and several other factors. Scholarships will be distributed on a semester by semester basis with the total award spread over the remaining planned number of semesters. Students must remain a global supply chain management major at WSU to be eligible, and maintain a minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA each semester to maintain eligibility for the next semester’s scholarship payout.
You can learn more about the global supply chain management major here.
Anyone seeking more information about the global supply chain management major or these scholarships can contact the director of the supply chain program, associate professor John Taylor, at 517-719-0275 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.