Marketing Advisory Board
The Marketing Advisory Board in the Mike Ilitch School of Business is a council of marketing and advertising business leaders that provides counsel to the school's academic program in marketing. The board provides industry-based insight to our students and faculty in order for the WSU marketing program to continuously improve, maintain its AACSB accreditation and better prepare our students to meet the business community's needs.
- Ken Banks, KAB Marketing
- Kelly Beneditti Walsh, PwC
- Susan Hommel, Tenet Health
- Rich Martinek, GM - Onstar
- Jacques Meloche, Google
- Jamie Michelson, SMZ
- Dan Pingree, Collector Candy, LLC
- Michelle Rossow, Adcraft
- Susan Venen-Bock, SVB Consulting, LLC
- Shelly Wright, Ally Financial Inc.
- Cathy Cuckovich, Adcraft/Simons-Michelson Advertising Program Director, Mike Ilitch School of Business