Finance can be the most lucrative of all business careers, and the Mike Ilitch School of Business at Wayne State University is the perfect training ground. With myriad opportunities for internships, mentoring and career networking, our graduates land positions that run the gamut from financial planning and investment portfolio management to negotiating mergers and acquisitions, stock brokerage and more — all the way up to the C-suite.
The discipline of finance is at the heart of business and society. Ilitch School graduates are well-prepared with the tools and skills to value assets and drive investment and financing decisions at all scales, from designing individual retirement plans to growing multinational corporations.
B.A./B.S. in financeAmple opportunities for internships and above-average industry job growth put finance majors in prime position for career opportunities
M.S. in financeCurriculum integrates theory and practics to prepare students for the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) level 1 exam
M.B.A.Concentrations in this premier business degree include finance, financial accounting and more
T. Norris Hitchman Endowed Chair; Professor of Finance
Chair, Department of Finance
- CFO of DTE Energy to deliver lecture at Ilitch School Oct. 2
- Mahmoud Saleh to receive Ilitch School's 2017 Outstanding Student Award
- Ilitch Business student wins first place in Investopedia Market Madness
- New master of science in finance to begin in fall 2017
- Professor Kulchania published in elite Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis