Ilitch School announces 25 Under 25 winners for 2020
Students in Wayne State’s Mike Ilitch School of Business are some of the brightest and hardest-working around, both in and out of the classroom. To celebrate our all-stars in academics, leadership, professional development and campus/community service, Dean Robert Forsythe created the 25 Under 25 recognition program – and the 2020 results are in!
The winners are:
- Muhammad Ahmed, Management
- Brendan Bilkovic, Marketing
- Shreyas Bolar, Marketing
- Mary Consiglio, Finance and Marketing
- Ellie Dean, M.B.A.
- Nisreen Faraj, Accounting
- Giselle Gaitan, Marketing
- Jacob Greenleaf, Information Systems Management
- Jad Hamdan, Global Supply Chain Management and Information Systems Management
- Keaton Inglis, Finance
- Hallie Laramie-Sinclair, Accounting
- Danielle Levine, Marketing
- Kianna Mateen, Global Supply Chain Management and Marketing
- Saliou Mbengue, Accounting
- Gabriele Moote, Accounting and Finance
- Suchitra Nair, Information Systems Management and Marketing
- Uslind Palokaj, Finance
- Victoria Perez, Finance
- James Phelps, Global Supply Chain Management
- Jacob Phillips, Global Supply Chain Management
- Leah Pletcher, M.B.A.
- Phillip Ryu, Global Supply Chain Management
- Brittany Scott, M.B.A.
- Hadi Souedan, Accounting
- Estevan Vasquez, Accounting
Business students were invited to apply beginning last December, and a panel of executive judges from Ally Financial, BDO, Comerica Bank, Detroit Pistons, Detroit Tigers, Fifth Third, Google, J.P Morgan, Merrill Lynch, Microsoft, PepsiCo and Quicken Loans reviewed and ranked the submissions.
Honorees will be presented with a special award at the Gem Theatre in Detroit (timing TBD). A select group of Ilitch School alumni, friends and potential hiring managers from local employers will also attend this special, invitation-only event.
For information about past and current winners and the competition guidelines, please check back at ilitchbusiness.wayne.edu/25.