Welcome to the BELL!
Made possible by a generous gift from Mike Ilitch School of Business alumnus Russell Belinsky and the Belinsky Family Trust, the Belinsky Entrepreneurial Learning Laboratory (BELL) provides resources, insights, and expertise to help launch sustainable, investment-ready student startups, and startups based on Wayne State intellectual property. Working in close coordination with instructors and students engaged in new entrepreneurship and innovation certificate programs, the BELL will help student founders develop commercialization pathways and attract additional funding aligned with business.
Director of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Programs
Associate Professor of Marketing
- Dearborn Press & Guide: Ilitch School partners with LAUNCHDetroit to support small businesses
- Ilitch School business organization Net Impact offers student scholarships to attend international conference
- Erb Foundation grant sends WSU students to Net Impact Conference
- Mike Ilitch School of Business announces inaugural members of entrepreneurship hall of fame
- Ilitch School entrepreneurship students make their pitch for startup funds