The Mike Ilitch School of Business Belinsky Entrepreneurship Learning Laboratory Advisory Board oversees, advises and supports the director of the BELL and the dean of the Mike Ilitch School of Business on the strategic direction and advancement of the BELL.
The board provides expertise and access to connections and resources vital to the BELL mission. Board members help strengthen the BELL's academic entrepreneurship and innovation programs, enriching the student learning experience and ensuring a reliable source of talent to support entrepreneurial growth in Detroit and Michigan.
- Russell Belinsky (chair), managing director and senior advisor, Duff & Phelps
- Mark Belinsky, founder and managing director, Venture Management Group
- Anjan Chatterjee, president, CF Group
- Terry Cross, angel investor and early-stage advisor
- Paul Glantz, founder and chairman, Emagine Entertainment
- Ronia Kruse, president and CEO, OpTech
- Antonio Lück, managing partner, MatterScale Ventures
- Nancy Philippart, co-founder and general partner, Belle Michigan