The Mike Ilitch School of Business Undergraduate Student Services office is available to help navigate students on their road to success. Locations, hours and contact information are below.
Our advisors offer a variety of services to students, including setting goals, developing four-year plans, creating personalized academic plans, processing registration and override requests, and handling hold releases.
Admission policies and procedures
- Discuss admission procedures for undergraduate programs
- Process academic plans for admitted undergraduate students
- Meet with current students throughout their academic careers
- Meet with prospective students to analyze and explain transfer credits
Advising in the Ilitch School
- Advise prospective and current students interested in majoring or minoring in the Ilitch School
- Explain and interpret Ilitch School and university policies and procedures
- Assist students with the Student Academic Progress appeal process through financial aid
- Assist in processing registration requests
- Handle Ilitch School hold releases
- Process override requests
Advising appointments are required, but walk-in advising is available on Tuesdays on the Midtown Detroit campus for quick questions, signatures, etc.
The best place to meet your advisor is on our Midtown Detroit campus in the Prentis Building. Advising is also available at our satellite campuses. Current students may use the Advising Works system to schedule an appointment. Prospective or newly admitted students should call 313-577-4505 to make an advising appointment.
Phone: 313-577-4505 or 313-577-4510
Toll-free: 800-910-EARN (3276)
General email: email@example.com
Emails by major
- Accounting: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entrepreneurship: email@example.com
- Finance: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Global supply chain management: email@example.com
- Information systems management: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Management: email@example.com
- Marketing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Locations and hours
5201 Cass Avenue
Detroit, MI 48202
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
During peak registration time (one week before classes start until two weeks after classes start) the office is open until 6:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and until 4:30 p.m. on Friday.
Advanced Technology Education Center (ATEC)
14601 East 12 Mile Road
Warren, MI 48088
First Thursday of the month
Macomb Education Center
16480 Hall Road
Clinton Township, MI 48038
Third Thursday of the month
18600 Haggerty Road
Livonia, MI 48152
Second Thursday of the month
Meet our team
Assistant Dean of Student Services
Entrepreneurship and Innovation (EI)
Global supply chain management (GSC)
Information systems management (ISM)