Sport and Entertainment Management Advisory Board
The Sport and Entertainment Management (SEM) Advisory Board at the Mike Ilitch School of Business is a council of academic and industry leaders that provides counsel to the school's SEM program. The board provides industry-based insight to our students and faculty in order for the WSU SEM program to continuously improve and better prepare our students to meet the business community's ever-changing needs.
- Chimene Anderson, Community Relations Manager, Olympia Development of Michigan
- Jessica Bryant, Event Production Coordinator, 313Presents
- Tim Martin, General Manager, Little Caesars Arena, Delaware North
- Martin Mazurkiewicz, Human Resources Manager, Delaware North
- Tony Michaels, President and CEO, Parade Co.
- Mike Sarage, Director of Premium and Business Development, Detroit Pistons
- Molly Wurdack, Director of Ticket Service and Corporate Partnership Marketing, Olympia Entertainment of Michigan
- Tamme Quinn Grzebyk, Senior Lecturer of Management, Mike Ilitch School of Business
- Scott Tainsky, Professor of Management, Director of Sport and Entertainment Management, Mike Ilitch School of Business