Mike Ilitch School of Business
2771 Woodward Avenue
Detroit, MI 48201
MBA University of Redlands, California, 2016
B.M.S St. Francis College For Women, India, 2011
Research and teaching interests
- Product labeling
- Donation behavior
- Consumer welfare and policy implications
- Consumer behavior and psychology
- Marketing Management
- Mannem A and Dutta S, "Introducing Compassion to Transformative Consumer Research," TCR Impact Festival, Chicago 2022.
- Mannem A and Bhattacharyya A, "Would You Prefer Cryptocurrency or USD? The Moderating Role of Product Involvement," American Marketing Association, Chicago 2022.
- Mannem A, Yu L, and Yaprak A, "Middle-Class Consumers in China and India: Characteristics, Clusters, and Implications," Academy of International Business, June 2021.
- Mannem A, Yu L, and Yaprak A, "Affective States, Cognition, Message Appeals, Country-of-Origin, and Quality Perceptions: Research Propositions," American Marketing Association, Feb 2021.
- Yu L, Mannem A, and Yaprak A, "Identity, Personal Values, and Consumption Orientations: Research Propositions," American Marketing Association, Aug 2020.