Finance Advisory Board
The Finance Advisory Board at the Mike Ilitch School of Business is a council of business leaders that advise on the school's finance academic programs. The board provides industry-based insight to our students and faculty so the WSU finance program can continue to improve and better prepare our students to meet the business and community's needs.
- Brandon Tasco, Investments – Private Markets, UAW Retiree Medical Benefits Trust
- Zeeshan Tariq, SVP, Chief Information Officer, Zimmer Biomet
- Meagan Hardcastle, Managing Partner, Harmon Partners
- Julie Hollinshead, CFA, President, Hollinshead Advisory Services
- Kerry Lacy, Regional Director, Prudential Financial
- Ellen Clark, Managing Director, P&M Corporate Finance