Board of Visitors
The Mike Ilitch School of Business Board of Visitors is a group of alumni, business leaders and community members who support the school in many ways.
The board's primary role is to help with the school's development, community involvement, academic support and strategic planning.
- Quincy Allen, managing partner, Arc Capital Partners LLC
- Diane M. Antishin, vice president, human resources operations, DTE Energy
- Jeff Aughton, national professional practice director, audit and assurance partner, Deloitte & Touche LLP.
- Jason Brown, owner, The Brown Report
- John Bukowicz, president and CEO, Corporate Consulting Associates
- Terry Campbell, regional manager, Office of U.S. Senator Debbie Stabenow
- Matthew K. Casey, partner, Warner Norcross & Judd LLP
- Andrew Giancamilli, managing director, L'Aquila Management Group
- Paul Glantz, founder and chairman, Emagine Entertainment
- Michael F. Grisdela, vice president and CFO for financial operations, Henry Ford Health System
- Meagan Hardcastle, managing partner, Harmon Partners
- Timothy J. Heffron, vice president of human resources and CIO, Meritor Inc.
- Frederick Hessler, retired managing director, Citigroup
- Marina Houghton, CPA
- Paul G. Irwin, senior vice president and national sales manager, commercial real estate, Fifth Third Bank
- Kevin Jappaya, president, KJ Commercial Real Estate Advisors
- Bill Kingsley, partner, UHY LLP
- John Kolon, executive vice president, Simons Michelson Zieve Inc.
- Ronia Kruse, president and CEO, OpTech
- Aubrey W. Lee Jr., first vice president, wealth management advisor, Merrill Lynch
- David M. Leone, retired executive chief engineer, launch excellence, General Motors
- Antonio Lück, managing partner, MatterScale
- Florine Mark, president and CEO, The WW Group Inc.
- Christopher Mattingly, director, component capacity and production scheduling, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Katie Maple McBride, principal, R3 Communications
- Eric Miller, tax partner, PriceWaterhouse Coopers LLP
- Thomas Nantais, executive vice president, adult ambulatory operations, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Peter Oleksiak, senior vice president and CFO, DTE Energy
- Wes Pandoff, executive vice president, CFO and treasurer, RFJ Partners
- Bruce H. Shapiro, retired group managing partner, Plante Moran
- Stephen Strome, executive in residence, Mike Ilitch School of Business
- Susan Telang, senior vice president and CFO, Carhartt
- Jeffrey H. Vanneste, senior vice president and CFO, Lear Corporation
- Frank Venegas, chairman and CEO, The Ideal Group Inc.
- Thomas S. Wilson, president and CEO, Olympia Entertainment
- Neal Zalenko, owner and investor, Zalenko & Associates
- Keith W. Cooley
- George G. Johnson
- Austin A. Kanter
- Bernard Moray
- Randolph C. Paschke