Part-Time Faculty in Global Supply Chain Management
- Global supply chain management
Research and teaching interests
- Organizational Learning
- Electronic Performance Support
- Information Systems Strategy
- Project Management
- Ph.D., Wayne State University, 2006
- MS, Information Systems, University of Colorado - Boulder, 1993
- MBA, University of Detroit, 1991
- BS, Business Logistics, The Pennsylvania State University, 1987
- The Effects of EPSS Selection Controls on Incidental Learning, Performance Time and Task Accuracy - Association of Educational Communication and Technology, Anaheim, CA 2007.
- Leveraging Technology in Support of Business Continuity Planning - Michigan Lawyers Weekly.