Professor of Information Systems Management
Mike Ilitch School of Business
2771 Woodward Avenue
Detroit, MI 48201
- Information systems management
Research and teaching interests
- Corporate board diversity
- Information Systems
- Quantitative Methods
- Information Systems
- MBA, Bowling Green State University, 1992
- Ph.D., University of Toledo, 1982
- BA, University of Toledo, 1977
- Association for Information Systems
- Decision Sciences Institute
- Academy of Management
- Production and Operations Management Society
- Liozu, S., Hinterhuber, A., Perelli, S., and Somers, T. M. (2018). CEO championing of pricing and the impact on firm performance. In Andreas Hinterhuber and Stephan Liozu (Eds.), “Innovation in Pricing: Contemporary Theories & Best Practices”, 2nd edition, . Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group. www.routledge.com/books/details/9780415521642/.
- Peter P. Chhim, Toni M. Somers, R. Babu Chinnam (2017). "Knowledge reuse through electronic knowledge repositories: a multi theoretical study," Journal of Knowledge Management, 21(4), pp. 741-764, https://doi.org/10.1108/JKM-03-2016-0126
- Overbeke KK, Bilimoria D and Somers,T (May 2015) Shared vision between fathers and daughters in family businesses: the determining factor that transforms daughters into successors. Front. Psychol. 6:625. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2015.00625
- Gorla, N. and Somers, T. (April 2014) "Impact of IT Outsourcing on Information Systems Success," Information and Management, 51(3), pp. 320-335.
- Liozu, S., Hinterhuber, A., and Somers, T. (March 2014). "Organizational design and pricing capabilities for superior firm performance," Management Decision, 52(1), pp. 54-78.
- Karimi, J., Somers, T., Bhattercherjee, A. (2008) "The Impact of Scope of ERP Implementation on Net-Enabled Execution Strategy: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," International Journal of Electronic Commerce, 13(3) pp. 7-42
- Karimi, J., Somers, T., Bhattercherjee, A. (Fall 2007). "The Role of IS Resources in ERP Capability Building and Business Process Outcomes: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," Journal of Management Information Systems, 24(2), pp. 221-260.
- Karimi, J., Somers, T., Bhattercherjee, A. (Summer 2007). "The Impact of ERP Implementation on Business Process Outcomes: A Factor-Based Study," Journal of Management Information Systems, 24(1), pp.103-137.