Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
You lead a busy life. But you’re also ready to advance your career. The M.B.A. program at Wayne State University’s Mike Ilitch School of Business gives you the opportunity to do so on your terms. Learn from outstanding faculty who bring a unique combination of research prowess and boardroom experience to students, providing knowledge across multiple business disciplines.
Join a respected, accredited program that will keep you on the edge of your seat as well as give you the chance to learn in the eld. Along the way, select from 13 optional concentrations to develop further expertise in an area of your choosing for a highly customized M.B.A.
Why a Wayne State M.B.A.?
An M.B.A. degree from Wayne State University does more than provide an academic foundation for success — it helps open doors. Our graduates join a strong network of more than 31,000 successful alumni across Metro Detroit and worldwide. Whether you're aiming to land that first job or make your way to the executive suite, there's likely a Wayne State alum nearby, ready to help.
The M.B.A. program at the Mike Ilitch School of Business offers:
- AACSB-accredited programs with flexible full-time and part-time options in Midtown Detroit, at WSU's extension centers across southeast Michigan, and online
- 13 concentrations to align your M.B.A. with your career goals
- GMAT waiver for qualified applicants
- Graduate Programs Office dedicated to serving M.B.A. students from their admission application all the way through graduation
- Full-service Career Planning and Placement Office that exclusively serves students and alumni of the Mike Ilitch School of Business
- Accelerated course options to decrease time to graduation
- Financial aid and scholarships, some exclusively for business students
Ready to get started?
- Request information
- Apply now
- Contact an advisor
- M.B.A. program requirements
- Program options
- M.B.A. courses
- Class schedule