You lead a busy life. But you’re also ready to advance your career. The M.B.A. program at Wayne State University’s Mike Ilitch School of Business gives you the opportunity to do so on your terms. Learn from outstanding faculty who bring a unique combination of research prowess and boardroom experience to students, providing knowledge across multiple business disciplines.
Join a respected, accredited program that will keep you on the edge of your seat as well as give you the chance to learn in the eld. Along the way, select from 13 optional concentrations to develop further expertise in an area of your choosing for a highly customized M.B.A.
Why a Wayne State M.B.A.?
An M.B.A. degree from Wayne State University does more than provide an academic foundation for success — it helps open doors. Our graduates join a strong network of more than 34,000 successful alumni across Metro Detroit and worldwide. Whether you're aiming to land that first job or make your way to the executive suite, there's likely a Wayne State alum nearby, ready to help.
The M.B.A. program at the Mike Ilitch School of Business offers:
- AACSB-accredited programs with flexible full-time and part-time options in Midtown Detroit, at WSU's satellite campuses across southeast Michigan, and online
- 13 concentrations to align your M.B.A. with your career goals
- GMAT waiver for qualified applicants
- Graduate Programs Office dedicated to serving M.B.A. students from their admission application all the way through graduation
- Full-service Career Planning and Placement Office that exclusively serves students and alumni of the Mike Ilitch School of Business
- Accelerated course options to decrease time to graduation
- Financial aid and scholarships, some exclusively for business students
The traditional M.B.A. is our most conventional option, with courses offered at Wayne State's main campus in Detroit, on satellite campuses throughout southeast Michigan and online.
Many courses in the fall and winter term are offered on an accelerated 4-week/11-week delivery system that allows students to take more courses per semester and decrease time to degree. Some courses can be completed in as little as one week. Evening and occasional Saturday courses offer added flexibility and convenience.
Many courses in the traditional M.B.A. program are offered both on campus and online, so students have options and can choose the learning method that works best for them.
Many faculty members teach both online and on-site sections of a course, so students can participate virtually or in person.
Online courses are completed through the Blackboard system. Course content is the same as the on-site course, with lecture material from the on-site course taped and converted to video streaming for the online version.
A variety of online courses, including foundation, core and electives, are offered each semester. Some students in the traditional M.B.A. program choose to complete the entire program online.
With all the campus and course options available, you're never far from a great Wayne State business education.
Graduate Programs Office
103 Prentis Building
5201 Cass Avenue
Detroit, Michigan 48202
- Wayne State announces new certificate in entrepreneurship and innovation
- ILEAD to host real estate career exploration event for women Oct. 26
- Deadline: Apply by Nov. 1 for winter semester admission
- Business leaders share their real-life experiences with Wayne State MBA class
- Egyptian scholarship student chooses Ilitch School of Business for MBA