WSU School of Business alumni to offer unique look at leadership and success
What is the secret to success? The truth is that the answer to that question is a little different for everyone. A panel of Wayne State University School of Business alumni will share some of their own personal keys to success at a special event on Thursday, April 23, at the WSU Oakland Center in Farmington Hills.
The event, titled "MISSION POSSIBLE: Climbing the Ladder of Success," is targeted toward WSU students, faculty, staff and alumni, but the general public is welcome. MISSION POSSIBLE will provide attendees with an open forum with panelists who are leaders across a variety of industries.
Confirmed alumni panelists include:
- Frank Alex, Chief Financial Officer and Vice President of Finance, EOTech, L-3 Communications
- Terry Campbell, Regional Manager, Office of U.S. Senator Debbie Stabenow
- Michael Langlois, Senior Vice President for Supply Chain, Beaumont Health
- Tom Nantais, Chief Operating Officer, Henry Ford Medical Group
- Joe Valentic, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, International Bancard
MISSION POSSIBLE is jointly sponsored by the WSU School of Business and the WSU School of Business Alumni Association. The event begins with registration and refreshments at 5 p.m. The formal program begins at 5:30 p.m.
This event is free and open to the public, but registration is required. For more information or to register, please visit http://events.wayne.edu/rsvp/mission-possible-2015/.