Virtual study abroad with Chinese students offered for Strategic Procurement class
This spring, Mike Ilitch School of Business students have a new opportunity to gain global experience – without leaving Detroit. Through a virtual class, Wayne State business students will be linked with Chinese students from Wuhan University to study Strategic Procurement under Associate Professor Tingting Yan. The class is listed as GSC 5650 / 7650 and runs from May 7 through June 26, 2018.
In this course, undergraduate and graduate students will:
- Earn 3 credit hours toward degree requirements, covering current issues and topics in Strategic Procurement
- Develop cross-cultural skills
- Increase knowledge and expand global experience as part of an international student learning experience with Wuhan University students
- Build their resumes and international network without leaving Detroit
- Save the expense of travel while studying abroad virtually
Space is limited, so students are encouraged to contact their academic advisor for an override to register. Undergraduate students should call 313-577-4510 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Graduate students should call 313-577-4511 or email email@example.com.