University HQ: Ilitch School ranked among top 100 part-time M.B.A. programs
University HQ, an independent educational organization that gathers and ranks information on colleges, admissions and career paths, has ranked Wayne State University’s Mike Ilitch School of Business 56th on its list of the nation’s Top 100 Part-Time M.B.A. Programs for 2021.
University HQ analyzed research on graduation rates, tuition, student-to-faculty ratios, graduate salaries and more to determine the best part-time M.B.A. programs offered within the U.S.
An M.B.A. from Wayne State University does more than provide an academic foundation for success — it helps open doors. Our graduates join a strong network of more than 37,000 successful alumni across Metro Detroit and worldwide. Whether you’re aiming to land that first job or make your way to the executive suite, there's likely a Wayne State alum nearby, ready to help.
The M.B.A. program at the Mike Ilitch School of Business offers:
- AACSB-accredited programs with flexible full-time and part-time options in the heart of downtown Detroit and online
- 13 concentrations to align your M.B.A. with your career goals
- GMAT waiver for qualified applicants
- Graduate Programs Office dedicated to serving M.B.A. students from their admission application through graduation
- Full-service Career Planning and Placement Office that exclusively serves students and alumni of the Mike Ilitch School of Business
- Accelerated course options to decrease time to graduation
- Financial aid and scholarships, some solely for business students