Kick start your Ilitch School graduate degree with AGRADE
Did you know that highly qualified Wayne State University students (and eligible transfer students) in any business major are now eligible to participate in the Accelerated Graduate Enrollment (AGRADE) Program?
AGRADE students can save substantial time and as much as one-third off the total cost of a WSU graduate business program by applying up to 12 credits toward both an undergraduate and M.B.A. or M.S. degree from the Mike Ilitch School of Business.
- Start earning your master of business administration (M.B.A.), master of science in accounting (M.S.A.), master of science in finance (M.S.F.) or executive master of science in automotive supply chain management while completing your bachelor’s degree
- Earn graduate credits at undergraduate tuition rates
- Apply up to 12 credits of select graduate courses as dual credit for undergraduate and eligible graduate programs
- Option to move immediately to the graduate program or rejoin the program later
- Earn both your bachelor’s and master’s in as little as five years
- An undergraduate major in accounting, finance, global supply chain management, information systems management, management or marketing
- Junior or senior standing (~90 credits earned)
- Overall GPA of 3.5 or higher at WSU
- Major GPA of 3.6 or higher at WSU
- Meet with undergraduate and graduate advisors to discuss program requirements
- Complete the Dual Credit Enrollment Form
- Courses apply to M.B.A., M.S.A., M.S.F. or executive master of science in automotive supply chain management degrees only