Ilitch School announces 25 Under 25 winners for 2021
Students in Wayne State’s Mike Ilitch School of Business are some of the brightest and hardest-working around, both in and out of the classroom. To celebrate our all-stars in academics, leadership, professional development and campus/community service, Dean Robert Forsythe created the 25 Under 25 recognition program – and the 2021 results are in!
The winners are:
- Sally Bdeir, Finance
- Nitya Bonda, Finance
- Maureen Brunner, Finance
- Danielle Dantes, Information Systems Management and Marketing
- Veronika Gawrys, Information Systems Management and Marketing
- Noah Godlewski, Global Supply Chain Management
- Cameron Jajonie, Management
- Oraib Khan, Global Supply Chain Management
- Sohaib Khan, Global Supply Chain Management and Information Systems Management
- Blake Kwiecinski, M.B.A.
- Rujula Lnu, Finance and Information Systems Management
- Jenae Lodewyk, Management
- Taylor McCarty, Global Supply Chain Management
- Bridgette Miu, Finance and Global Supply Chain Management
- Simon Mourani, M.B.A.
- Donald Murphy, M.B.A.
- Gillian Pylar, Finance
- Hafsa Qureshi, Global Supply Chain Management and Marketing
- Nalani Renta Villanueva, Global Supply Chain Management
- Veena Salih, Global Supply Chain Management
- Vedika Savla, Global Supply Chain Management and Marketing
- Asha Shah, Marketing
- Mohammad Shaikh, Marketing
- Jenna Stafford, Marketing
- Logan Ward, Finance
Business students were invited to apply beginning in December, and a panel of executive judges from AGC Automotive Americas, BDO, Comerica Bank, Deloitte, DENSO International America, Detroit Pistons, Detroit Symphony Orchestra, Fifth Third Bank, GM, Google, J.P. Morgan and Rock Central reviewed and ranked the submissions.
While we are unable to celebrate in person right now, a VIP reception will be scheduled to honor awardees when it is safe and appropriate to do so. In the meantime, the 2021 awardees’ names will be added to the 25 Under 25 website and they will receive an award to commemorate their achievement.
For information about past and current winners and the competition guidelines, please check back at ilitchbusiness.wayne.edu/25.