Ilitch School announces 25 Under 25 winners for 2019
Students in Wayne State’s Mike Ilitch School of Business are some of the brightest and hardest-working around, both in and out of the classroom. To celebrate our all-stars in academics, leadership, professional development and campus/community service, Dean Robert Forsythe created the 25 Under 25 recognition program – and the 2019 results are in!
The winners are:
- Vanessa Agrusa, global supply chain management
- Alec Albanna, accounting
- Julia Beleshi, accounting
- Vyshnavi Chivukula, finance
- Sarah Deciechi, MS Accounting
- Amney Iskandar, MBA
- Brendan Johnson, finance
- Jeremy Jones, finance
- Dominic Kosters, finance
- Ardalan Malek Boushehri, finance
- Josh Nelson, marketing
- Westin Pulizzi, MBA
- Muhammad Qureshi, finance
- Aya Rahal, global supply chain management
- Naabia Romain, global supply chain management
- Ishpinder Sahni, MBA
- Ali Scheib, MBA
- Austin Shepherd, marketing
- Matthew Stevens, MBA
- Benjamin Trela, accounting
- Adrianna Waack, finance
- Aaron Walden, MBA
- Alyssa Witzleben, marketing
- Basem Younis, accounting and finance
- Andrew Zimmerman, MS automotive supply chain
Business students were invited to apply beginning last December, and a panel of executive judges from from Carhartt, Cobo Center, DuPont, Merrill Lynch, PwC and Quicken Loans reviewed and ranked the submissions.
Honorees will be presented with a special award on April 11 at the Gem Theatre in Detroit. A select group of Ilitch School alumni, friends and potential hiring managers from local employers will also attend this special, invitation-only event.
For more information about past and current winners and the competition guidelines, please check back at ilitchbusiness.wayne.edu/25.