Apply now: COVID-19 scholarship for Ilitch Business graduate students
The Mike Ilitch School of Business Graduate Programs Office has announced its COVID-19 Student Relief Scholarship for graduate business students that have been financially impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. These limited funds will cover up to 3 credits of graduate business tuition only (not books or fees) for the fall 2020 semester. Applicants must apply and submit all necessary information/documentation by Friday, June 12, at 5 p.m.
Students must meet the following criteria for scholarship eligibility:
- Current Ilitch Business graduate students whose last term of enrollment was winter 2020 must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Minimum admittance GPA of 3.2 for fall 2020 newly admitted students
- Must be registered for fall 2020 by the June 12 application deadline
- Must provide verification of loss of employment (layoff or furlough) or loss of corporate tuition assistance by providing a signed letter from employer on company letterhead or by uploading a copy of an email notification with corporate signature
- Must apply by the application deadline of June 12 at 5 p.m. (late submissions will not be considered)
Apply for the scholarship here. You will need your WSU Access ID and password to log in and apply.
These funds are limited and will be issued on a first-come/first-serve basis based on the criteria above. Applying immediately and providing the required documentation is essential. Students will be notified via their WSU email prior to the start of the fall 2020 term if a scholarship is awarded.
For additional information on the scholarship, please email email@example.com before June 12.