Accelerated graduate program now open to Accounting majors
Beginning in winter 2018, highly qualified Mike Ilitch School of Business Accounting majors will be able to participate in the Accelerated Graduate Enrollment (AGRADE) Program, which can lessen the time and cost of earning a graduate degree in the Mike Ilitch School of Business.
AGRADE students can apply up to 12 credits from an approved list of courses toward both their undergraduate and graduate business degrees, saving as much as one-third off the total cost of a WSU graduate business program. Juniors and seniors who meet the requirements below can begin the program during the semester in which they will achieve 90 credits.
- Start earning your Master of business administration (M.B.A.), Master of science in accounting (M.S.A.), Master of science in finance or Executive master of science in automotive supply chain management while completing your bachelor's degree
- Earn graduate credits at undergraduate tuition rates
- Apply up to 12 credits of selected graduate courses as dual credit for undergraduate and eligible graduate programs
- Option to move immediately to the graduate program or rejoin the program later
- Earn both your bachelor's and master's degrees in as little as five years
- Undergraduate major in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems Management, Global Supply Chain Management, Management or Marketing
- Junior or senior standing (~90 credits earned)
- Overall GPA of 3.5 or higher at WSU
- Major GPA of 3.6 or higher at WSU
- Meet with undergraduate and graduate advisors to discuss program requirements
- Complete the Dual Credit Enrollment Form
To learn more about AGRADE, contact the Mike Ilitch School of Business Office of Undergraduate Student Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 313-577-4505.