Support the Mike Ilitch School of Business
Thanks to our supportive alumni and friends, the Mike Ilitch School of Business is able to give more students the opportunity to achieve their dreams. Gifts also propel us forward as a whole and allow us to create new academic programs, like our latest addition in entrepreneurship, as well as maintain facilities and expand student services. Your donation is an investment in Detroit's Business School, its students and the city at large.
Reasons to give
- Pay it forward to your alma mater
- Help students experience the bright future that comes with a Wayne State business degree
- Honor a loved one and preserve their memory
- Advance the school in today's competitive environment
- Grow our alumni base with skilled and driven professionals
Ways to give
Every gift of every amount is valuable. Visit the Wayne State University giving site to explore your options, from one-time gifts and endowments to planned gifts and more.
You can make your gift online or mail a check directly to:
Wayne State University
Mike Ilitch School of Business
Office of Development
2771 Woodward Avenue
Detroit, MI 48201
- Supporting the Mike Ilitch School of Business (pdf)
- Investing in students (pdf)
- Investing in faculty (pdf)
- Investing in learning spaces (pdf)
- Investing in experiential learning programs (pdf)
- Investing in police leaders (pdf)
- Board service opportunities (pdf)
Through an unprecedented and generous gift from Mike and Marian Ilitch, the Mike Ilitch School of Business at Wayne State University has created a new home in The District Detroit. This new facility provides a state-of-the-art education for future business leaders as well as a place for the community to gather right near the heart of Detroit.
The new home of the Ilitch School offers a unique selection of facility naming options (pdf). Such opportunities help to underwrite long-term care of the new facility. Naming opportunities range from $10,000 for a student work area to $4 million to support the trading room/finance and data analytics lab.
Our team can work with you to ensure that the timing and funding of your gift match your personal and/or corporate financial timeframe. Be assured that your investment in our school will yield positive results for years to come.
For more information, contact a member of our development team, listed below.
The Mike Ilitch School of Business development staff is more than happy to help you plan and designate your gift. Connect with one of our gift officers below.