Why participate in the Swing for the Students Golf Outing? This event connects you to a diverse group of Detroit-area companies and organizations, and provides you with unique benefits. Participants have the opportunity to golf at the historic and exclusive Detroit Golf Club, while also supporting our students. Help students experience the bright future that comes with a Wayne State business degree. Swing for the Students proceeds have directly benefitted our students through:
- Scholarships, relieving the financial burden of attending school
- Study abroad, allowing our students the opportunity to participate in the global business community
- Elevator Pitch Competition, preparing students to give professional and positive first impressions
You can participate in this year's outing as a golfer or an event sponsor.
Players of all levels are welcome! Registration is open to both individuals and groups.
Registration fee covers the entire day's events:
- 18 holes of golf with cart, lunch and alcohol
- Sit-down dinner with open bar
- Door prizes for each golfer
- Raffle drawings and prizes for longest drive and closest to pin
Not a golfer? Not a problem!
Join us for networking, cocktails and dinner to support this great cause.
Cocktails and hors d'oeuvres are served along with a fabulous three-course dinner. Embrace this opportunity to support this wonderful event while networking with fellow Wayne State alumni and others.
We are always looking for volunteers! For opportunities, please contact Dana Doman.
Sponsors and donors
Donations are tax-deductible and can be made by check or credit card. The Wayne State University Mike Ilitch School of Business Alumni Association is a 501(c)3 organization.
Make checks payable to:
Wayne State University
441 Ferry Mall
Detroit, MI 48202-3610
If you cannot attend but would like to support the alumni association's efforts, click here to donate online, and type "Swing for the Students" in the "Other" box.