Mark your calendars for the 11th annual Swing for the Students Golf Outing, to be held at the beautiful Detroit Golf Club on Monday, July 17, 2017, with a 1 p.m. shotgun start.
Hosted by the Ilitch School Alumni Association, this signature event has impacted hundreds of students, with more than $500,000 raised for student scholarships and programming. Thanks to our participants and sponsors, the Mike Ilitch School of Business is able to give more students the opportunity to achieve their dreams. Your participation is an investment in Detroit's Business School, its students, and the city at large.
Detroit Golf Club dress code
- No jeans of any type or color anywhere (children included)
- No spandex
- No tennis attire or warm-ups on the golf courses
- Non-metallic spikes or flat soled golf shoes only
- No tennis or gym shoes on the golf courses
- No changing clothes or shoes in the parking lots (guests included)
- No hats on the first floor (men only)
- All hats worn bill forward
- Men's shirts must have collars and sleeves (children included)
- All shirts tucked in
- Women's shirts without sleeves must have a collar
- No tube, halter, or tank tops
- Bermuda length shorts only (just above the knee)
- No long, baggy shorts
Improperly attired individuals will not be served in any dining area and will be refused playing privileges on the golf course and practice areas.