Wayne State University's Mike Ilitch School of Business is an established leader in global supply chain management education and research. We partner with GM on an annual case competition that draws teams from around the world to showcase their talents to some of the auto industry's top firms. We developed the Global Automotive Purchasing Supply Chain Network and executive education programs in tandem with AIAG. And our deep-rooted network includes many other multinational entities that provide students with robust internship and study abroad opportunities.
B.A./B.S. in global supply chain managementDevelops the highly valued skills that suppliers, manufacturers and retail buyers of goods worldwide demand
Executive master's in automotive supply chainDesigned for working professionals and new grads who want to progress in automotive supply chain management
M.B.A.Our premier business degree, with an available concentration in global supply chain management
Chair, Department of Marketing & Supply Chain Management
Associate Professor of Supply Chain Management
Phone: 517-719-0275 (cell)
- Ilitch School supply chain team excels at the 'biathlon of case competitions'
- Ilitch School alumnus featured by Irvin D. Reid Honors College
- Wayne State University supply chain students win Denver case competition
- Graduate student attends leadership summit through scholarship
- Associate Dean receives top award for co-authored research paper