Assistant Professor of Finance
Office hours: Wednesdays, 10 a.m. to noon
Research and teaching interests
- Corporate finance
- Market microstructure
Kulchania is a member of the American Finance Association and the Financial Management Association.
- Accelerated Share Repurchases, 2011 (with Leonce Bargeron and Shawn Thomas), Journal of Financial Economics 101, 69-89.
- Market Microstructure Changes around Accelerated Share Repurchase Announcements, 2013. Journal of Financial Research 36, 91-114.
- Catering Driven Substitution in Corporate Payouts, 2013. Journal of Corporate Finance 21, 180-195.
- The Flash Crash: Effects on Shareholder Wealth and Market Quality, 2014 (with Thomas Boulton and Marcus Braga-Alves), Journal of Financial Intermediation 23, 140-156.
- Cost Structure and Payout Policy, 2016. Financial Management 45, 981-1009.