Associate Professor of Accounting
207 Rands House
Research and teaching interests
- Financial reporting
- Earnings management
- Audit quality
- Financial accounting
- Ph.D., The State University of New York at Buffalo (SUNY at Buffalo)
- MS, The State University of New York at Buffalo (SUNY at Buffalo)
- BA, MBA, Sungkyunkwan University, Seoul, Korea
Lee is a member of the American Accounting Association.
- Lee, C., and Kim, S. 2014. Implementability of trading strategies based on accounting information: Piotroski (2000) revisited. European Accounting Review.
- Lee, C., and Park, M. 2013. Subjectivity in fair-value estimates, audit quality, and informativeness of other comprehensive income. Advances in Accounting, 29 (2), 218-231.
- Lee, C., Kim, KJ., and Tiras, S. 2013. The effects of adjusting the residual income model for industry and firm-specific factors when predicting future abnormal returns. Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies, 42(3), 373-402.
- Lee, C., Kim, S., and Yoon, S. W. 2013. Goodwill accounting and asymmetric timeliness of earnings. Review of Accounting and Finance, 12(2), 112-129.
- Lee, C., Cho, S., and Pfeiffer, R. 2013. Corporate Social Responsibility Performance and Information Asymmetry. Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, 32 (1), 71-83.
- Lee, C., Cho, S., and Park, K. 2012. Measuring Corporate Social Responsibility - A Survey of Recent Research. CPA Journal, June.
- Lee, C. 2011. The Effects of SFAS No.142 on the Ability of Goodwill Predicting Future Cash Flows. Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, 30 (3), 236-255.
- 2013 Outstanding paper named in Review of Accounting and Finance
- The Institute for International Issues in Accounting (IIIA) - Canada.
- The 2009 PwC INQuires Program.