B. Anthony Billings
Professor of Accounting
B. Anthony Billings
International business competition, Export tax, Tax on foreign income, Capital allocation among industrial nations, Accounting
Research and teaching interests
- Corporate Taxation
- Corporate Research & Development Spending
- International Accounting
- Tax Research
- International Taxation
- Tax Policy
- Ph.D., Texas A&M University, 1986
- MPA, University of Texas, 1983
- BBA, University of Texas, 1982
Billings is a member of the American Accounting Association, the American Taxation Association and the Tax Foundation.
- Jia, Y., Gao, X., and Billings, A. (forthcoming). CEO and CFO Equity Incentives and the Pricing of Audit Services. In Robert Knechel (Ed.) Auditing, A Journal of Practice and Theory. American Accounting Association. http://aaajournals.org/.
- Billings, A., and Volz, W. (2013). A Primer On Bankruptcy for Accountants. In New York Society of CPAs (Ed.) The CPA Journal, 84 (3), 80-84. York State Society of Certified Public Accountants. cpaj.com.
- Billings, A. (2013). An Update on Company-Financed Research and Development Credits. In New York Society of CPAs (Ed.) The CPA Journal, 88 (1), 41-60. York State Society of Certified Public Accountants. CPAJ.COM.
- Billings, A., and Volz, W. A Primer On Bankruptcy for Accountants. In New York Society of CPAs (Ed.) The CPA Journal. York State Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- Volz, W., Walsh, A., and Billings, A. (2011). "Reporting the Governance, Management, and Disclosure Policies of Tax-Exempt Organizations in the Redesigned IRS Form 990". The CPA Journal, 81 (7, (July 2011)), 2-9.
- Billings, A. (2009). On the Theory of Marginal Tax Rates. In Professor C F Lee (Ed.) Advances in Financial Planning and Forecasting, 2010. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Billings, A., Mougoue, M., and Musazi, B. (2009). "How Firms' Foreign Tax Credit Limitation Spell Affects the Amount of Foreign Assets Deployed." Public Finance Review, 37, 170-197.
- Billings, A., Musazi, B., and Houston, M. (2008). Monetize Tax Assets to Improve Bonus Depreciation Incentive. Tax Notes, 119 (3), 299-301.