School of Business Accepting Scholarship Applications, Deadline February 18
The School of Business Administration accepts online applications for private scholarships each winter semester and presents the awards at the Annual Recognition and Awards Program in the spring.
The online application is available now. Students should have the following information ready when logging in to complete the application:
- Personal identification number [can be found on your WSU One Card]
- A copy of your transcript to find current GPA, completed credit hours, etc. [available under the student tab on Pipeline]
- An electronic copy of your resume
- Two references
- Information about your career objectives, extracurricular involvement, and a personal statement/summary about yourself
- If you applied for need-based financial aid with a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), have your Estimated Family Contribution (EFC) number from the Student Aid Report (SAR) and a copy of the SAR. This information can be found on your online FAFSA application.
The deadline for 2010-2011 scholarship applications is
5 PM on THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2010.
If you have questions about School of Business scholarships, contact the Office of Student Services at 313-577-4505 or email@example.com.
Additional scholarship opportunities are offered through Wayne State University's Office of Student Financial Aid.