Leadership Summit to highlight women in business
The Mike Ilitch School of Business Alumni Association will host its next Leadership Summit on Thursday, April 27, from 6-9 p.m. at the Wayne State University Oakland Center. All are welcome to attend this panel discussion designed to inspire leadership and success in business. Registration is required.
This year’s event will focus specifically on women in business and will feature women who are leaders in their industries. In this highly interactive program, you’ll hear from alumni about their personal journey and some of the life lessons they learned along the way.
- Diane Antishin, Vice President Human Resources – Operations, DTE Energy
- Marina Houghton, Executive in Residence, Mike Ilitch School of Business
- Ronia Kruse, President & CEO, OpTech
- Barbara Pilarski, Vice President Business Development, Fiat Chrysler
- Grace Zacharek, Global Market Intelligence & Reporting Analytics Team Leader, DuPont
This event is free and open to the public, but registration is required. The WSU Oakland Center is located at 33737 Twelve Mile, Farmington Hills.
For more information and to register, please click here.