Faculty & staff: Are you up to the challenge?
Mike Ilitch School of Business faculty and staff have been issued a challenge: Raise $15,000 to fully fund our lounge in the new building. An anonymous donor has agreed to match $7,500 if we raise $7,500 in 90 days.
At the halfway point with 45 days to go, we have raised 86% of our goal.
The Faculty & Staff Lounge will be a place to socialize, recharge, enjoy your lunch, and connect with other faculty/staff.
It’s easy to make your gift.
- Download and fill out the giving form.
- Select “Payroll Deduction” or “One-time Gift.”
- Be sure to indicate index number 771193 in the Gift Designation section.
- Return your form and check/credit card information to Prentis 217.
- Alternately, you can make a gift online. Make sure you choose “Faculty/Staff Lounge Naming” as your area of support.
Your gift is tax-deductible, and you will receive a receipt in the mail.
When we have met the 90 Day Challenge, we’ll hold a celebration for all faculty and staff!
Questions? Please contact the Development staff in Prentis 217:
Dana M. Gingrich Doman