Apply by March 11 for Challenge Detroit fellowship
Challenge Detroit is accepting applications for its 2018 program, in which 30 fellows will be chosen for a year of meaningful employment and intellectual work with area nonprofits.
- Engage in team challenges, utilizing design thinking and innovative collaboration in partnership with area non-profits to positively impact the city and region
- Work at one of the top companies in the region
- Receive a $38,000 salary plus benefits
- Receive benefits such as memberships to various organizations, discounts and event access
Since it first launched in 2012, Challenge Detroit has partnered with over 60 companies to create over 175 jobs; 14 new ventures have been launched by alumni of the program; and over $6 million in economic value has been brought to the city.
Beyond the direct impact, the program has also been sought after for advice and best practice sharing in broader talent and community development dialogues, in addition to helping other organizations who are launching and/or improving fellowship programs. The Challenge Detroit directors have advised corporate organizations, government-initiated programs, student-led initiatives and university-supported programs across the country.
To be considered for a Challenge Detroit fellowship, applicants must:
- Have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Be U.S. resident
- Be hard-working and innovative
The application deadline is March 11.