Mike and Marian Ilitch's landmark $40 million will build a new home for Wayne State's business school in the District Detroit.
The sixth annual General Motors/Wayne State University Supply Chain Case Competition, featuring the Chevrolet Bolt, will be held Oct. 3-8, 2016.
Lear Corporation pledges $2.5 million to Wayne State to create a new auditorium at the Mike Ilitch School of Business.
- In the media: Wayne State Offers Certificate Course In Entrepreneurship, Innovation
- Wayne State announces new certificate in entrepreneurship and innovation
- Innovation Fellows to present tech transfer case studies Sept. 30
- PwC and Venture for America to highlight Detroit's entrepreneurial spirit
- In the media: Lear Corp. gives WSU's new Ilitch business school $2.5 million