CPA exam support
Any Ilitch School student can obtain the Becker Unlimited Access 4-part CPA exam review course at a very deeply discounted rate. Please contact Becker representative Vanessa Nicole for details on pricing. The Ilitch School Department of Accounting will reimburse 100 percent of the discounted price to eligible students who pass all four parts of the CPA exam prior to or within 12 months of graduation.
Students must meet specific accounting and general business course requirements in order to qualify for the CPA exam in Michigan. See the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy for the official policies.
Any Ilitch School alum who graduated winter of 2019 or later with a qualifying degree or certificate is eligible to apply for reimbursement.
- Undergraduate accounting major
- Post-bachelor certificate in accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A. concentration in accounting
How to receive the discounted rate
Students must purchase the Becker Unlimited Access 4-part CPA exam review course within 90 days of graduation to be eligible for the discounted rate. You can do this via phone or online:
- Phone: Call Becker at 877-272-3926 to sign up for the course and enroll in the discounted rate. You will need to ask for the Wayne State student discount and provide your email as well as other personal information to sign up and make the payment.
- Online: Visit our portal page and create an account using your Wayne State email address. Then, place the review course in your cart and check out.
Contact Vanessa Petros at email@example.com with any questions about the Becker offer.
How to receive the reimbursement
In order to determine your eligibility for Becker review course reimbursement, please submit your Becker receipt, your Banner ID and a scanned image of your completed CPA exam to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note:
- Students and alumni employed by Becker-partnered CPA firms are not eligible for this reimbursement.
- Wayne State reserves the right to modify the terms of this reimbursement program at any time.
- Reimbursement for this review course may result in taxable income. Please consult a tax professional to more fully understand your individual tax consequences.